FYZICAL® Therapy and Balance Centers- Northshore, provides physical therapy, occupational therapy, and specialized balance services for Ozaukee County at Cedarburg and Thiensville locations and serving the surrounding areas north of Milwaukee, currently has openings for full-time and part-time physical therapists.
Currently hiring for Full and Part-Time Physical Therapists:
FYZICAL® Therapy and Balance Centers- Northshore are an outpatient, continuously growing private practice company with 2 locations in Thiensville and Cedarburg, WI. Our mission is to provide efficient, researchbased outpatient physical therapy services for Orthopedic and Balance patients. We employ APTA board certified physical therapists who are excited to assist individuals in achieving their maximum potential by providing individualized treatment and rehab in order to expedite return to work and recreational activities.
We are currently hiring for full-time and part-time physical therapists with the ambition and entrepreneurial spirit to grow as a leader within the company. This position is responsible for all aspects of patient care including initial evaluations, designing plan of care, home exercise programs, patient treatment, communicating with physicians and case managers, and schedule management. The ideal candidate will value patientcentered care, interest in growing the practice, and willingness to work in a team environment.
Job requirements include :
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team player and collaborate with patients, physicians, and upper management
- Ability to multitask and selforganize
- Selfdirected with schedule management and driving the schedule
- Empathy and patience communicating with a variety of patients and individuals
- Ability to efficiently work with EMR
- Willingness to attend physician appointments with patients and communicate directly with referral sources is advantageous
- 2+ years of experience preferred, but new grads are encouraged to apply
We have recently moved into our brand new location in Thiensville. This is an exciting opportunity for a physical therapist who is interested in contributing to growth of a company at the ground level!
Please send your resume to Joanne Olsen at email@example.com to apply.
FYZICAL® Therapy & Balance Centers- Northshore are often looking for full and part-time employees in the following areas :
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Clinical Aide
- Administrative Assistant
- Client Care Coordinator
- General manager
Also, we are always looking for experienced candidates willing to work pool, part time, or help cover vacations and employee planned absences.
Call (262) 376-9130 for more information or for an application.